The Preschool and Children’s Ministry exists to assist families in the spiritual development of children by providing a safe, nurturing, and friendly place for children birth through 6th grade to discover God, learn more about Him, and enter into their own personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Here’s how we do that:
Connect with PBC Kids on Facebook
Parkview Parents Blog
- Preschool: Infants through Kindergarten meet in Bldg D (nursery)
- 252: 1st through 4th graders meet in Bldg A (above church offices) for both small group and large group time, which includes drama, video, music, and other surprises.
- Preteens: 5th-6th graders meet in Bldg B for gender separated small groups allowing for deeper discussion of age-appropriate, relevant topics and a large group time of games, snacks, and videos.
Through Family Life, a time of spiritual refreshment and enrichment for children, teenagers, and adults.
WAK -> Worship Arts for Kids - Part of the Worship and Creative Arts Ministry for ages 3 years old through 6th grade.
Team KID: a time for 1st-6th graders to study what God’s Word says about following Jesus. During this time, children will participate in high energy activities and games. (Bldg B)
Mission Friends: Preschoolers (ages 3-Kindergarten) will learn about missionaries through age-appropriate activities.
Through Wednesday evenings:
Bible Skills, Drills, and Thrills is an energetic program that uses games, music, and other activities to teach children in 1st-6th grade Bible skills, committing Scripture to memory, and equipping them to participate in the competitive Bible Drill program. (6:15pm, Bldg A) Preschoolers meet in Bldg D.
- PACT (Parents And Children Together)—Families with preschool-aged children get together for various creative theme nights to spend time together as a family and to meet and get to know other families in the same life stage.
- Stay N Play—Parents can enjoy a night out and provide the kids (6 wks-6th grade) a safe place to stay. While at Stay N Play, kids participate in games, watch movies, create crafts, and make new friends.
- Vacation Bible School
- Fall Festival